It's official!

I did it.
I finally opened my private practice!

Although I have been counseling since 2010, I have always worked or volunteered at other locations. I am so grateful for those opportunities, and I learned so much from my fellow counselors. But a few months ago, I knew I wanted to start my own counseling office in 2016. After months of preparations, my private practice opened for business yesterday! Whew!

As my blog name implies, "joy" is a word that I appreciate and try to cultivate in my home, with my relationships, and in my counseling practice. In the past, I often taught clients about the difference between "joy" and "happiness" so it was only naturally that I named my counseling practice Joyful Family Counseling.

So, if you live near Austin, Texas area and you think you could benefit from talking with a counselor, visit my website. I would be honored to help you find "joy" again on your journey through life. My professional services are available for families, adults, couples, and teenagers.

You may request a counseling appointment on the website:
http://www.joyfulfamilycounseling.com/






Labels: , , ,