A New Year

My maternity is leave is up this week, and I'll be back to counseling.
I am excited to see my old clients again and help them continue reaching their goals.
I'm shocked that time flew by so quickly, and little Ruby is almost three months old!
I'm grateful I have the flexibility to adjust my schedule based on my family's needs.
(And I'm happy to have a reason to get out of my sweats and get dressed each day for work. It's too easy in this cold and dreary weather to stay comfy all day long. The need to look professional gets me going.)

As I begin a new year and return to my counseling job, I'm curious what kinds of posts my readers would like to see this year. What kind of emotional health, relationship, or parenting topics would YOU like to read about from Joyful Family Life? Leave a comment to let me know.